Software for Inventory Control
Let's Manage Your Stock Easily..
Control Your Stocks Means Controlling Your Cash
Get Started Now, You Won't Find Any Better Ones (In Malaysia)
Imagine Having ONE Solution That Does It All
An All-In-One ERP Business Software
You Know There Is Room For IMPROVEMENT And You Are Searching For It
Multi Module System
Our ERP already consist of many modules that can deliver your day-to-day tasks. If we don’t have what you need, we can build it easily.
Fully Integrated Engine
With multiple modules comes multiple overlaps. Our engine ensures that all integrations are done in real time along with instant results.
Multi Device Access
Work any where, any time and on any devices. All you need is the internet and a web browser to operate and access your database.
"Competitive advantage comes not from systems, but from doing something better than competitors."- Thomas Davenport, Author of "Realizing the Promise of Enterprise Systems"
Everything You Need In One Location
We Aim to Provide Everything that You Need. Or We'll Built it At a Reasonable Cost.
Customers love our system for different reasons...
Satheesh Kumar - Group Information Technology Manager, AGX Logistics - It was a pleasure to work with SmartB. The system is easy to use and the project went well as the implementation was quick and smooth.
Digitize & Automate Your Stock MovementBatch TrackingFIFO CalculationProduct Mix
Digitize, Control & Grow
A multi-faceted software to manage your business efficiently
- Access the System Any Where & Any Time
- Track Sales, Production & Delivery Easily
- Never run out of Raw Material & WIP Stock
- Identify Problems Much Earlier
- Increase Efficiency & Productivity with Data
"How you gather, manage, and use information will determine whether you win or lose."- Bill Gates, Microsoft
Manage Your War Room
We create custom monitoring dashboards to fit your needs where and how you want it.
We call it the War Room.
And when you have data at your finger tips, that's when you take control of your business.
Our Clients Picked Us Because...
Growth is the driving reason why you invest in technology. Hence, growing your business is our primary focus when working with you.
Business climate changes all the time and we need to be ready for them. Pick a system that is flexible and outgrow your competitors.
Cash Flow Friendly
Lower your initial capital and manage your cash flow better. That also means, better risk management and better scalability.
Better Sales Results
Never forget any Sales Lead, Track Sales Conversion and Follow up on sales orders. Grow sales with no extra effort.
Better Stock Control
Digitizing your stock documents as well as better visibility of your stock movements means taking control of your stock.
We have a dedicated team to support the implementation of the project from the start. The team will be available everyday during that period.
"We are capable of tracking extremely complex stocks. It's something that not even the big software providers can do."- Alwin Ng, Founder of SmartB Solutions
Business Process Management
Reading this now means you are probably open to change and may be open to review your existing process, right? I’m sure you are. Hence, for each customer, we need to:
- Review your business process
- Evaluate the usefulness of the process
- Challenge the controls of the process
- Evaluate alternatives based on latest available technology
Other Reasons Why You'd Pick SmartB
Secured Cloud Storage
SmartB's data is stored using Amazon's Simple Storage Service (S3). This means:
- Hosted on the world's No.1 cloud infrastructure, Amazon Web Services.
- Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and banks
- Access your database from anywhere with your account
- Amazon S3 is designed for 99.999999999% (11 9's) of durability
Need a Standard Package?
Or Prefer a Custom Solution?
Either Way is Perfect.
Because Our Standard Features are Growing and our Custom Solutions are Affordable.
Process Flow Design
We have designed 100s of processes and we will continue to do it for your project, no matter how easy or complex it may be.
We believe in the Internet of Things and we’ll be open to discuss any form of integration that you may need.
Once commissioned, and based on the initial requirement, we promise to deliver beyond satisfactory results.
"You cannot wait until a house burns down to buy fire insurance on it. We cannot wait until there are massive dislocations in our society to prepare for the Fourth Industrial Revolution."- Robert J. Shiller, Nobel Prize Winner
Start Building Your ERP Sytem Today And
Bring Your Business To The Next Level
Our ERP includes a wide range of leading features to help increase work-flow automation that generates time and money savings
10 Users For All Modules
- Add-on: RM 70 / user
20 Users For All Modules
- Add-on: RM 65 / user
50 Users For All Modules
- Add-on: RM 60 / user
Note: Minimum contract period is 12 months. Prices above does NOT include the initial set up cost which can vary case by case. Prices only valid till 31 Dec 2019. See FAQ below for more questions.
All Prices Include
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum subscription contract is 12 months.
- Prices quoted above are for monthly price plans.
- Prices are fixed based on contract.
- Prices include support and maintenance for the modules that you are subscribed to and is active.
- Subscription are paid in advance on a quarterly basis.
- Business owners need to submit their SSM business registration before they can start.
- Current promotion/prices are valid until 31st Dec 2019 only.
Wait.. There's More To It...
Access Our World Class Online Academy
Learn More, Maximize Our System
Our premium membership site allows you to have 24 hours 7 days per week access. That means you get to manage your own time.
Our courses are constantly growing as we build new features. We believe in consistent growth along with continuous learning.
Suggestions & Feedback
When you grow, we grow together. Hence, your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We have a dedicated section for new features.
Our Membership Site
Learning As You Grow
Master your business as you master our system.
- 200+ Videos, Instructions & Shortcuts
- Unlimited repeats until you are confident
- Great for new hires and onboarding
- Arranged systematically for easy search
- Quiz for additional tips & tricks
How does SmartB Compared to Other Providers?
Hence, while we are able to provide a highly customisable solution (even at an enterprise level) and it would not damage your wallet. Combined with the operational experiences that our consultant has, we focus a lot on the operational flow of your business which will ensure that all activities within the process are captured.
How Long Does It Take To Setup SmartB?
Typical setup times vary based on a number of factors, such as any current systems you’re migrating from, current state of your operations and what specific features of SmartB you will use. Our team will work with you to identify what needs to be done, and assist you as you setup.
Typical setup time is about 2-3 months. This can be longer if you are a large enterprise or depending on what you need to do with your team to get up and running.
How Much is the Initial Set Up Fee?
This would vary on a case by case basis.
We’ve have had customers who uses just the inventory module and the set up fee was RM25,000 only. We also have manufacturing customers who had a much larger scope and that set up fee was more than RM300,000.
Is Training Included in the Subscription?
No, there is a separate training fee. The number of training days required is based on the modules that you subscribed to.
How Do You Usually Calculate the Set Up Fees?
All initial work is calculated based on labour fee of RM2000 per day. The number of days would vary pending on the work required. This would vary for international clients.
Can SmartB Support International Customers?
Yes, as our system is on cloud, as long as you have internet and is able to access our system, we will support you remotely.
Do You Offer a Free Trial?
We do not offer a free trial. We did a few years ago and quickly learned that it did not help us focus on the people who are really serious about evaluating a solution. When you signup, you gain access to the full on-boarding process and resources of a dedicated support team and account advocate. The team works with you directly to get you setup and running. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee that if you decide in the first 30 days that SmartB is not for you, you get your money back.
Can I Manage Multiple Companies and Warehouses?
Yes. You can create as many companies and warehouses as you want. SmartB lets you:
– Use different locations for shipping and returns management.
– Create and receive inventory transfers between warehouses.
However, there are additional fees for these options.
What Is The Setup Process?
Getting started with SmartB is easy. Once you’ve reviewed the prices, we required a deposit. We will also required all the required information from you so that we can get started. Typically, this involves the documents that you need to digitize and etc. Our consultants will also meet up with you to varify the processes one more time before everything gets kicke off.
Pending on when these are done, and pending on any existing projects happening at that point in time, the starting time may vary.
How Much Does SmartB Cost?
We’re not fans of making things complicated, and that includes pricing. Here’s a simple list of the associated costs when using SmartB.
– SmartB charges per user account, with plans starting at RM799 per month. View the plans to view options.
– The cost of any hardware such as printers, scanners and mobile devices. We do have our regular vendors but you’re welcome to find your own if you need your own devices. Having said that, if the device requires additional work to integrate, there will be a fee associated to it as well.
– Additional users over the allotted users in your plan, each additional user is RM70 per month (pending on your package). For example, if you’re subscribed to Starter Plan, which includes 10 users and you add a 11th user, the price will be RM869 (RM70 per month per additional user).
– You can have as many transactions as you want at no additional cost.
– You can have as many internal locations (as long as they are in the same physical address) as you want at no additional cost.
– You can process as many orders as you want at no additional cost.
– Each additional warehouse is RM200 per month.
– Each additional registered company is RM200 per month.
– There is a setup fee for setting up the system, migrating existing data and training, as we dedicate additional resources for these types of activities.
Do You Provide Onsite Training & Setup?
Yes. The SmartB solutions team can work with you to determine and plan a more extensive implementation approach, with the option of online training and on-site facility setup and training. To understand more of those options and to see what could work for you, please call us for details. Our contact can be found here.
Is There a Minimum Contract Period to the Subscription?
For now, the minimum contract period is 12 months. We may reduce this in the future. Stay tuned.
Can I Cancel the Subscription Half Way Through the Contract?
No, all subscription is based on 12 months basis.
You have more questions? I'm sure you do. Request a call back and we can meet you for a 30 min demo.