Inventory / WMS / MRP
Let's Take Control
We Help Our Clients Track Both Simple & Complex Inventories
How We Can Help
We Aim to Provide Everything that You Need. So That You'll Have A One-Stop-Solution.
Track your assets and equipment anywhere and everywhere.
Scan 1D, 2D and QR Barcodes to help you track many types of goods.
We help track pallets, containers, bundles and group of items in a single scan.
Real Time Tracking
As long as you’re connected, you can track everything in real time.
Track your goods by batches, including expiry, manufacturing dates and etc.
Track Your Inventory Just with your Mobile.
Sales & CRM
Follow your sales process from sales lead to confirmed order
Shopee, Lazada and more. We are integrated with some E-Commerce platforms already.
Re-stock and replenish goods made easy.
The system helps us reduce a lot of paper work and increase traceability. Time and money invested in this project was well worth itMike Chan, General Manager of Inhesion Industrial (M) Sdn. Bhd.
SmartB was very good in helping us in our inventory tracking. Very happy with themAzrin Irwan, Planning Manager of FEC Cables (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Track 4 Types of Inventory
- Standard Inventory: Standard inventory refers to the inventory that comes with a single barcode number and is tracked in quantities.
- Serial Inventory: Serial numbers are generally unique numbers that identify a specific item of a given type - similar to a car registration.
- Serial with Information: Similar to serial, but in this case, there is information (e.g. quantity, expiry, manufacturing material) attached to each serial number.
- Batch/ Lot Inventory: A bundle or quantity of items typically produced within a single production run that are given a unique # and, usually, expiration date.
Print Barcodes & Track
We help you transform your business easily by implementing 1D, 2D or QR barcodes.
From there onwards, we help you track them at all stages of your production, storage or assembly line.
When paired with smart devices, our system becomes even more powerful. Features could include:
- Stock Movement Update Any Where
- Operate Anywhere (with Internet)
- Add Photos Easily for Audit or Control
- Lower Cost of Implementation
Create your own supply chain labels for ease of scanning and identification. Not only does SmartB's system read 1D, 2D and QR codes, we also generate them if required.
More importantly, all labels generated from our system forms part of our database management.
Inventory Analytics / Dashboard
SmartB integrates with Market Leaders in create powerful Dashboards for our customers. Without a doubt, critical decisions should be made based on facts and not guesstimates.
Hence, having data at your fingertips means having the tools to make real decisions.
Secured Cloud Storage
SmartB's data is stored using Amazon's Simple Storage Service (S3). This means:
- Hosted on the world's No.1 cloud infrastructure, Amazon Web Services.
- Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and banks
- Access your database from anywhere with your account
- Amazon S3 is designed for 99.999999999% (11 9's) of durability
Machine Learning Meets Inventory
At SmartB, we combine the latest technology to help clients grow. Now, product or item identification can now be done using image recognition solutions. That means, no barcode is required any more. More than that, different data can now be collected where it was impossible before this.
Hear What Our Clients' Say
Why Work With SmartB
Finding the Right Partner
Our Clients Picked Us Because...
Growth is the driving reason why you invest in technology. Hence, growing your business is our primary focus when working with you
Better Stock Control
Digitizing your stock documents as well as better visibility of your stock movements means taking control of your stock.
We have a dedicated team to support the implementation of the project from the start. The team will be available everyday during that period.
Ease of Use
We constantly find ways to automate your work and we make that our system is easy to operate. If not, we’ll automate it further.
More automation means less mundane work, that leads to a more motivated worksforce as they perform more value added work.
We are always available via email even after “go-live” and we usually reply within a few hours (might be a bit longer if we’re extremely busy).
Customers love our system for different reasons...
Satheesh Kumar - Group Information Technology Manager, AGX Logistics - It was a pleasure to work with SmartB. The system is easy to use and the project went well as the implementation was quick and smooth.
Wait.. There's More To It...
Access Our World Class Online Academy
Learn More, Maximize Our System
Our premium membership site allows you to have 24 hours 7 days per week access. That means you get to manage your own time.
Our courses are constantly growing as we build new features. We believe in consistent growth along with continuous learning.
Suggestions & Feedback
When you grow, we grow together. Hence, your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We have a dedicated section for new features.
Our Membership Site
Learning As You Grow
Master your business as you master our system.
- 200+ Videos, Instructions & Shortcuts
- Unlimited repeats until you are confident
- Great for new hires and onboarding
- Arranged systematically for easy search
- Quiz for additional tips & tricks
Frequently Asked Questions
How does SmartB Compared to Other Providers?
Hence, while we are able to provide a highly customisable solution (even at an enterprise level) and it would not damage your wallet. Combined with the operational experiences that our consultant has, we focus a lot on the operational flow of your business which will ensure that all activities within the process are captured.
How Long Does It Take To Setup SmartB?
Typical setup times vary based on a number of factors, such as any current systems you’re migrating from, current state of your operations and what specific features of SmartB you will use. Our team will work with you to identify what needs to be done, and assist you as you setup.
Typical setup time is about 2-3 months. This can be longer if you are a large enterprise or depending on what you need to do with your team to get up and running.
How Much is the Initial Set Up Fee?
This would vary on a case by case basis.
We’ve have had customers who uses just the inventory module and the set up fee was RM15,000 only. We also have manufacturing customers who had a much larger scope and that set up fee was more than RM300,000.
Is Training Included in the Subscription?
Yes, the online training is completely free. However, there is a separate training fee for classroom training.
How Do You Usually Calculate the Set Up Fees?
All initial work is calculated based on labour fee of RM2000 per day. The number of days would vary pending on the work required. This would vary for international clients.
Can SmartB Support International Customers?
Yes, as our system is on cloud, as long as you have internet and is able to access our system, we will support you remotely.
Do You Offer a Free Trial?
We do not offer a free trial. We did a few years ago and quickly learned that it did not help us focus on the people who are really serious about evaluating a solution. When you signup, you gain access to the full on-boarding process and resources of a dedicated support team and account advocate. The team works with you directly to get you setup and running. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee that if you decide in the first 30 days that SmartB is not for you, you get your money back.
Can I Manage Multiple Companies and Warehouses?
Yes. You can create as many companies and warehouses as you want. SmartB lets you:
– Use different locations for shipping and returns management.
– Create and receive inventory transfers between warehouses.
However, there are additional fees for these options.
What Is The Setup Process?
Getting started with SmartB is easy. Once you’ve reviewed the prices, we required a deposit. We will also required all the required information from you so that we can get started. Typically, this involves the documents that you need to digitize and etc. Our consultants will also meet up with you to varify the processes one more time before everything gets kicke off.
Pending on when these are done, and pending on any existing projects happening at that point in time, the starting time may vary.
How Much Does SmartB Cost?
We’re not fans of making things complicated, and that includes pricing. Here’s a simple list of the associated costs when using SmartB.
– SmartB charges per user account, with plans starting at RM399 per month. View the plans to view options.
– The cost of any hardware such as printers, scanners and mobile devices. We do have our regular vendors but you’re welcome to find your own if you need your own devices. Having said that, if the device requires additional work to integrate, there will be a fee associated to it as well.
– Additional users over the allotted users in your plan, each additional user is RM70 per month (pending on your package). For example, if you’re subscribed to Starter Plan, which includes 10 users and you add a 11th user, the price will be RM869 (RM70 per month per additional user).
– You can have as many transactions as you want at no additional cost.
– You can have as many internal locations (as long as they are in the same physical address) as you want at no additional cost.
– You can process as many orders as you want at no additional cost.
– Each additional warehouse is RM200 per month.
– Each additional registered company is RM200 per month.
– There is a setup fee for setting up the system, migrating existing data and training, as we dedicate additional resources for these types of activities.
Do You Provide Onsite Training & Setup?
Yes. The SmartB solutions team can work with you to determine and plan a more extensive implementation approach, with the option of online training and on-site facility setup and training. To understand more of those options and to see what could work for you, please call us for details. Our contact can be found here.
Is There a Minimum Contract Period to the Subscription?
For now, the minimum contract period is 12 months. We may reduce this in the future. Stay tuned.
Can I Cancel the Subscription Half Way Through the Contract?
No, all subscription is based on 12 months basis.
You have more questions? I'm sure you do. Request a call back and we can meet you for a 30 min demo.